INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This information is provided pursuant to the European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data No. 679/2016 (Articles 13(1) and 14(1)) and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code on the Protection of Personal Data personal data, in the parts not expressly repealed by Legislative Decree No. 101/2018, to those who provide their personal data personal data through this website.
On the other hand, the information is not provided for sites that may be consulted through links on the site.
The Data Controller is the company Camilla Giannuzzi s.r.l., p. Iva: 09785150963, REA registration no. at CCIA Milan MI - 2113326, with registered office in via Sofocle n. 4, 20145 - Milan; tel. 0039-3492397534; e-mail email@example.com; pec firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us anytime, we will be happy to answer all Your questions.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of Your personal data is:
- The sales contract, in case you decide to purchase a product;
- consent should you decide to register on our site without completing a purchase;
- consent should you decide to subscribe to the newsletter.
Remember that You can always revoke Your consent through special request to the Data Controller at the mail: email@example.com
DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
All the common data that You provide in the use of the site services will be processed, such as, for example. example, first name, last name, e-mail address and any other personal data of a common nature that you should provide us.
While browsing the Website, data of different nature may be collected, some of which will be acquired automatically, while others only with Your consent. Specifically, the data collected through browsing the Website are as follows:
- IP (Internet protocol) address;
- Date and time of visit;
- browser used;
- Notation addresses of required resources;
The acquisition of technical data is implicit in the operation of the Site itself and never involves your identification.
Technical data also include "Cookies," small files that the site, or a third party site, sends to the terminal of the data subject where they are stored for later retransmission to the same sites when necessary. The site uses the following types of cookies:
Technical or functional cookies: are cookies of an anonymous nature whose acquisition is necessary to allow the interested party to navigate the site and use all its functionalities. Their presence also allows for faster and faster navigation and enjoyment of the web, because for example they intervene to facilitate certain procedures when making online purchases, when authenticating in restricted access areas or when a website automatically recognizes your preferred language.
Specifically, the technical cookies used are:
- Functionality or preference cookies (these are those that allow the storage of functionality choices pre-selected by the data subject, such as those of language or geographic area)
- Browsing cookies (these are those that ensure normal navigation and enjoyment of the website)
Technical cookies will make themselves available for automatic deletion by the browser in the manner provided by the browser.
Profiling cookies: are non-anonymous cookies whose acquisition is necessary for the registration of the activity performed by the user on the website in order to collect information on the timing of querying of the website, on the choices made and, in general, on the behavior while browsing. Specifically. profiling cookies provided by the following services are used. Please refer to their respective privacy policies for related information:
- Google analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2838718?hl=it
- Facebook pixel: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
The Website has plug-ins for the social networks Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Whatsapp, Pinterest, and a a link to the Spotify application. Any cookies may be activated if provided by the social or the platform and only when the person concerned voluntarily decides to use such plug-ins or if they have logged in to the social network before browsing the site and the session is still active. For the processing of data collected by social, please refer to their respective privacy policies:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/legal/privacy/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy-eea?lang=it
- Spotify: https://www.spotify.com/it/legal/privacy-policy/
- Whatsapp: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/privacy-policy-eea
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- Allow us to fulfill the sales contract;
- Allow us to send you the newsletter, if requested;
- Allow us to register you on the site, if requested;
- Perform statistical analysis anonymously;
- Standing up for our rights.
Please be advised that some data you provide will be subject to profiling i.e. the analysis of the composition social composition of consumers based on age, gender, country of origin, consumption habits, etc. Profiling involves carrying out processing of the data you release to us to create groups of consumers divided into market groups based on a minimum set of elements (e.g., gender, country of origin), up to to more advanced profiles based on preferences, online behavior and previous purchases. This activity has the purpose of allowing us to develop products and/or services with characteristics in line with Your needs.
NATURE OF CONTRIBUTION
Providing Your personal information is optional, however, if You do not wish to provide it, it will not be possible to make any purchase but you will still be able to use the site and some of its features.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will be kept as long as necessary for the purposes pursued and to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on us. We would like to point out that the retention time has been established with criterion.
- Common data: 10 years after conferral.
PLACE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data are processed at our office, but may also be transferred for technical purposes to other parties.
MODE OF TREATMENT
Data processing is carried out both on paper and through the use of electronic or automated tools and is carried out by the Data Controller, as well as by the subjects appointed by the same within the limits of the task conferred, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. The data provided will be: - processed lawfully and fairly; - collected and recorded for purposes determined, explicit and legitimate, and used in other processing operations in terms compatible with those purposes ; - correct or, in any case, corresponding to the information provided to us ; - relevant, complete and not excessive with respect to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed; - kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed. Specific security measures are observed to minimize the risk of destruction, loss of data, of unlawful or incorrect use, unauthorized access or processing that is not permitted or not in accordance with the purposes for which they were acquired.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you have provided to us may be disclosed only to qualified third parties, if any case appointed as data processors, and only if necessary for the performance of the requested services or to fulfill legal obligations, with guaranteed protection of Your rights and in compliance with the European Regulation and Privacy Code. We may also have to disclose Your data to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. In particular, data may be disclosed to the following categories of people:
- persons, entities or Authorities to whom the communication of Your personal data is obligatory by virtue of provisions of law or regulation;
- persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Holder in accounting, administrative, tax, legal matters;
- persons, companies or professional firms that perform activities instrumental and/or necessary for the provision of the Services provided through the Site;
- individuals authorized by Camilla Giannuzzi s.r.l who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g., employees and collaborators);
- our Partners.
DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not, in any way, be disseminated.
DATA TRANSFER ABROAD
Please note that your use of social plugins provided by Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Spotify, WhatsApp and Pinterest itself will result in the sharing of certain data collected with the respective provider companies, whose disclosures we encourage you to consult.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
We remind you that you have the right at any time to:
- Ask us to confirm whether or not any personal data referable to You is being processed, and if so, and obtain access to such data, as well as all information related to the processing;
- receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
- rectify inaccurate data or supplement incomplete data;
- request the deletion of personal data about you, if the conditions are met;
- request the restriction of the processing of Your personal data, where the conditions are met;
- request and obtain - in cases where the legal basis of the processing is consent, and the processing is carried out by automated means - personal data in a structured, machine-readable format, including for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to portability of personal data);
- oppose at any time to the processing of personal data in the occurrence of particular situations;
- revoke consent to data processing at any time, limited to cases where processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes. Processing carried out prior to revocation of consent retains, however, its lawfulness.
Requests should be addressed to the Owner, Camilla Giannuzzi s.r.l., p.iva 09785150963, REA registration no. at CCIA Milan MI - 2113326, with registered office in via Sofocle n. 4, 20145 - Milan; tel. 0039-3492397534; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; pec email@example.com. Contact us anytime, we will be happy to answer all Your questions.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO THE GUARANTOR AUTHORITY
Finally, we remind you that you always have the right to file complaint to the Data Protection Authority for the protection of personal data.